Judicial Accountability Initiative Law
Video & News
Juli Alexander, Executive Director of Redress,
February 06, 2008
Juli Alexander, Executive Director of Redress, Inc. candidly discusses the present condition of the American judicial system. Examples of life destroying decisions void of common sense, morality and law handed down by judges are cited. The newest malady evolving from courtroom encounters called "Legal Abuse Syndrome" is explained. The accountability, qualifications and even the sanity of some judges are questioned and with good reason. The self policing or rather non-policing of judges is discussed and questioned. The fact that many actions have now been undertaken by judicial officers to protect themselves from the very people that they are sworn to protect is offered as a prime example of their fear of retaliation by those they "judge." The phenomenon of "power addiction" is also introduced. Don't let yourself become the next court room victim leaving a hearing wondering what happened to justice. See and hear what Juli has to say. One Hour $10 (+$.75 shipping)for studio quality DVD. Make copies for every American you know! http://www.libertyandjusticeforall.tv
Mary Webster spent years translating the Federalist Papers into modern english. What the Founding Fathers intended for us is not what we have now. The complete interview and Federalist Papers explanation took 1.5 hours and a studio quality master DVD is available for you (cheap) to to make copies and/or put on your local Public Access TV station. Go to Mary Webster spent years translating the Federalist Papers into modern english. What the Founding Fathers intended for us is not what we have now. The complete interview and Federalist Papers explanation took 1.5 hours and a studio quality master DVD is available for you (cheap) to to make copies and/or put on your local Public Access TV station.
The Duties of Sherrif
The Powers, Prestige and Responsibilities of elected Peace Officers, The Sheriff. The American Citizens and Lawmen Association has a program to get this full 35 minute video in the hands of local Sheriffs. You can participate anonymously or open to get a copy in the hands of your Sheriff along with an explanation from Officer Jack McLamb from one lawman to another. This education is working well at reaching those at the local level.Go to http://www.libertyandjusticeforall.tv for details. Get involved to help stop your chief local law enforcement officer from further violation of your Rights. Let him/her know the he/she also loses in this fight for Freedom.
Know Your Rights, Use Your Power: X-rated by Politicians, Lawyers, & Judges
62 min - Sep 21, 2007
Red Beckman and Pat Shannan discuss what every responsible citizen should understand about some of our least understood rights. Some of the import topics covered are: the power of the trial jury; the power of the grand jury; the seventh amendment and common law jury. This video is an introduction on how to learn to protect yourself with in the law from a corrupt and out of control government
Fully Informed Jury
Pat Shannan's web site
Mr. Beckman explains the misconceptions of government, democracy, elections, juries, constitution and common law. See also Admiralty Law, Income Tax Fraud, Federal Reserve and the New World Order. Video
Different Strokes for Government Folks
by: Gary Zerman
Why is it that the goverment actors - our servants - have different rules and greater rights, than *We* the People do? *We* who are supposed to be Soverign, the masters over government?
Answer: because there are different strokes for government folks.
Daily *WE* incessantly are being bombarded with false claims that *WE* must spend *TRILLION$* on stimulus for *“shovel ready” *infrastructure projects.
But wait a minute. STOP. Aren’t *WE* already _endlessly taxed_ by city, county & state (and fed) governments to pave the roads, fix the potholes, clean the sewers, repair the bridges, keep the streetlights on? Examples. Go look at the all the taxes on a single gallon of gas. Check out all the taxes on your electric, gas, water and phone bills.
Isn’t infrastructure just the basic, core, priority one function of local government? In fact, don’t *WE* have a plethora of government agencies, bureaues, commissions and departments and employ countless government employees for these chores/task – who also come along with very generous and expensive pensions that *WE* also have to pay for?
So the question must be asked: *_Where has all the tax money gone, if these tasks/projects have not been done?_*
Answer: They mostly blew it. They spent it on everything _but_ the basic chores/tasks. Each year they have received (taken) more and more and more money from the People, only to spend more and more and more money, and then also continue to make more and more and more promises. For _decades_ these governments in fact have been _derelict to their core duties_. The same is true *in spades* for the feds.
All this talk about repairing the infrastructure is crap and endemic of the bad symptoms, but in fact ignores our - core illness.
That is - We tolerate lying, cheating, stealing & spin. What we lack, and what we are in need of, is *TOTAL *repair of our _ethical and moral infrastructure_. It is so bad, that we have no real Rule of Law - what we actually have is a Rule of Arbitray. Everything has become crass, craven politics of power, creating endless bogus process that has tied *us* in knots, but made the pols, lobbyists and special interests very *RICH *and those in government virtually never accountable.
Example. The Clintons came to Washington, with very little personal wealth. Now they personally are worth over *$100 Million *and the Clinton Foundation is worth over *$500 Million. *(And he also gets a pension - that *we *get to pay! Funny how they've now got so much, but the government is broke.) So much for “public service” and “for the children”. And maybe even more personal wealth was gained by Bush 41 & 43.
A clear example of more bogus government, more bogus process – that simply _does not work_ is the 1/25/09 *USAToday *article “*Federal departments fall short on civil liberties”* by Peter Eisler. Here is the link and first 2 paragraphs.
“WASHINGTON — The departments of Defense, State, and Health and Human Services *have not met legal requirements meant to protect Americans' civil liberties*, and a board that's supposed to enforce the mandates has been dormant since 2007, according to federal records.
“*All three departments have failed to comply with a 2007 law directing them to appoint civil liberties protection officers and report regularly to Congress* on the safeguards they use to make sure their programs don't undermine the public's rights and privacy, a USA TODAY review of congressional filings shows.”
The article is remarkable because it reports to *you* a fundamental truth – that government is the _biggest violator_ of the law! Different strokes for government folks. That the law really means nothing to those in government, and thus, neither than do the rights of We the People matter to those in government.
Recall, that on 6/23/04, in Washington D.C., the American Bar Association released a report/study – */“Justice System is ‘Broken’ Lawyers [ABA] Says”/*, LA Times 6/24/04, by Henry Weinstein. The article quoted USSC Justice Anthony Kennedy: “Our resources are misspent, *our punishments too severe*, our sentences too long.”
That was just four (4) days before Elena Sassower was sentenced on
6/28/04 in that very _same_ Washington D.C., in a D.C. federal court, to six-months on a _totally_ _bogus_ charge of “disruption of Congress”. Ms. Sassower disrupted nothing, caused no harm and was simply, respectfully, attempting to testify against what she believed was an unqualified, corrupt federal appellate judge nominee in a
*public* confirmation hearing. Clearly a *punishment too severe, *as she committed no crime. Ms. Sassower could be the poster child for the broken justice system.
Contrasting Justice Kennedy’s statement above that “*…our punishments [are] too severe …*”, true for We the People, but in fact _not_ – almost never - the case for those in government - is a 1/27/09 TimesAgrus.com article by Thatcher Moats <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> TIMES ARGUS STAFF *“Northfield police chief rebuked by Vermont AG”.*
Note the corrupt, criminal cop – police chief - is “rebuked” – but of course is _not_ prosecuted. Different strokes for government folks. Here is the link to that article, with the first few paragraphs.
NORTHFIELD - Northfield *Police Chief Jeffrey Shaw's* handling of department training records has drawn a stinging rebuke from William Sorrell, the state's attorney general.
*His conduct "was plainly deceptive* and calls into question both his credibility and integrity as a police officer," Sorrell wrote in a letter he sent to Shaw, Northfield officials and the director of the state police academy.
Based on an investigation that began last spring and ended last week, Sorrell said he believes that *Shaw committed a crime by signing training records saying that he and other officers had received first aid and firearms training when in fact they had not.*
Sorrell, however, said *he will not prosecute Shaw*, citing a lack of resources. In addition, it would be difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Shaw is guilty based on the evidence investigators have gathered so far, Sorrell said.
* * *
"*We have concluded Chief Shaw did represent* that he had completed certain required training when he clearly had not done so," Sorrell wrote in the letter.
Specifically, Shaw *falsely stated* that he had received first aid training each year from 2002 to 2008 when he had not, Sorrell wrote.
Shaw also did not attend firearms training qualifications in 2004 and
2006, Sorrell said.
"*It is very disturbing that Chief Shaw shirked not only his own responsibility on this requirement but that he also certified that other officers within his command* had completed training when there was no documentation to support this representation," Sorrell stated.
Shaw said in an interview last week that first aid training for two other officers in his department lapsed, but he could not be reached for comment on Monday.
Based on the evidence, Sorrell said*, there is probable cause to believe Shaw committed the criminal offense* of Neglect of Public Duty by a Public Officer.
*Sorrell explained his decision not to file criminal charges* by saying, "We've lost prosecutors already as a result of the state budget cuts and we expect to have other layoffs."
The process would also tie up the court system, he said, "and as you've seen, the courts are taking time off."
"We've got to be mindful of whether, in this individual case, we can accomplish what we want to accomplish without taking up time and resources and money," said Sorrell.
Asked if the false records could be an accident on the part of Shaw, Sorrell was dismissive.
"I assume he signed the paperwork intentionally, and I assume that he knew what was in the paperwork he was signing," Sorrell said.
Plus, it wasn't a one-time mistake, Sorrell said. "It happened several years," he said.
Would tie up the court system? …the courts are taking time off? … taking up time and resources and money? Funny, you never hear those excuses when they chose to _persecute_ Elena Sassower? Scott Huminski? Peter Mancus? Richard Fine? And so, so, many other citizens? Chief Shaw's getting off scot free, or off light, is simply different strokes for government folks.
Further example? How about the recent confirmation of *tax cheat* Tim Geithner as Secretary of the Treasury? Geithner was head of the New York Federal Reserve Bank (and a protégé of Goldman Sach’s Robert Rubin and Henry Paulson) and he greenlighted the initial *$700 BILLION TARP fund.* Geithner’s _first act_ in office as Treasury Sec.? To hire a _lobbyist_ as his top assistant. So much for President Barack Obama’s claim that he is “not from Washington”, “a different type of politician”, and is "taking responsibility” and "it's time to put away childish things”.
Then recall Sandy Berger, Scooter Libby and Mike Nifong? What do they all have in common? They were all lawyers, working for the government, when they each committed serious crimes. Each pled guilty or was found guilty of the charges – yet _none_ spent a day in jail/prison. Different strokes for government folks.
Frankly, *we* are just pissing in the wind when we allow these different strokes for government folks and until *we *stop tolerating their lying, cheating, stealing & spin and return to the proper rule of law that has integrity & honesty, it will just be more and more and more of the same - until there is anarchy. *We must repair out ethical infrastructure - NOW!*
There is no one left to blame but – the judges/judiciary. They ultimately put us in this position, as the judiciary has the special place of being the final backstop – the gatekeeper - inn our system of government.
However, too many of *WE the PEOPLE* have been tourists in our own country, and have taken a permanent vacation from citizenship and have given or allowed more and more power to be taken & abused by corrupt government.
Government will never reform itself. It is up to *WE the PEOPLE* to reform it, and if that does not happen, NATURE will reform it, as NATURE abhors a vacuum.
Thanks goes to Scott Huminski for the article on corrupt criminal cop Chief Shaw.
Liberty & Truth require constant vigilance. GLZ.
You have written excellent material before. This one, above, is, in my judgment, one of your finest. It is well reasoned, factually specific, and you tied many threads together exceedingly well. You should be proud of what you wrote. You manifested excellent insight and mastery of the subject matter.
Let me add some additional insights:
1. Have you ever heard of a retired govt employee having his/her pension rights discharged [vaporized] when the former employer goes bankrupt or gets its contractual obligation nullified in court? No! But, we non-govt employees, via taxes, pay for those retirement benefits--for the same people who committed gross civic malpractice that enforced or
promoted policies that lead to private companies having to declare bankruptcy, wiping out retirement benefit obligations.
a generalization, which is true, public servants who retire never loose their retirement benefits because the servants have their hooks deep into their former masters--citizens, who are unduly compliant.
2. From approximately 1965-2005, many wives and mothers returned to the work force to help maintain their families' standard of living. That was a vital financial safety value that compensated, for awhile, for inflation, govts' agents bad policies and wasteful expenditures. A two income family, however, allowed the govt to go on an even bigger spending binge because it then had more workers to tax. To make matters worse, currently, there are no other adults in a family, under one roof, who are available to go to work to earn money to compensate for the substantial decline in standard of living. As a result, the middle class is being wiped out, rapidly. The destruction of the middle class in this
nation is unprecedented, and it will probably lead to violent civil unrest.
3. When jobs are shipped overseas, and not replaced with good paying jobs, former workers who had decent income no longer can function as cash rich consumers. Without cash rich consumers, the era of plastic money, eventually, comes to a rather sudden, jarring, halt.
4. Paper money, credit, and/or dependency on foreign made goods is the antithesis of true wealth: The ability to manufacture and enjoy life's essentials independently of dependence on anyone. But, we [the US] now relies on foreigners to build most of what we buy and we also rely on them to loan us their money so we can buy what they sell us. This rat race is one huge stinking dung heap.
5. I do not recognize the nation I was born into. The nation I was born into died years ago and the current one is sick, fundamentally sick.
-- Peter Mancus
THIS WILL ANGER MANY
by Peter Mancus
I just watched about a ten minute piece on CNN about the Obama Administration, and his Attorney General nominee, moving to gut Second Amendment rights and how, in effect, Obama has proven to be the best gun salesperson in years because many gun stores now have so many orders in place gun manufacturers will need up to eleven months to make the guns sold!
My core reaction to all of this follows.
1. I do not recognize, not for an instant, that any US President, and/or any US Attorney General, and/or the US Congress and/or the US Supreme Court, have actual authority to infringe against the *individual *right codified by the Second Amendment.
2. I am intensely disgusted with those, who, by their behavior, seem to think that any govt official, including the "highest" ones, have such authority.
3. I harbor a special loathing for champions of Second Amendment rights who have asked some govt agent to give them a concealed weapon permit, which telegraphs that they do not believe the Second codifies a right, or, they will submit to govt's usurpations against the Second, as long as they can get their "loophole" "gun permit", as if the Second is not their nation wide gun permit. As bad as govt usurpations are, citizens who submit to same, to tolerate same, are, arguably, worse. This is because the usurpation becomes reality when the citizen submits to the usurpation, which reduces the right to a privilege.
4. Let's get real. It is time for a reality check. You either believe the Second codified an individual right or you do not. You either have the courage to stand up for that right or you do not. When society and govt and a majority dishonor that right, you, push comes to shove, will either hire a lawyer to fight for that right, or you will use lethal force yourself to enforce that right when no one else will honor it, or you will yield. Buying one more gun, or ten more guns, or ten thousand more guns, in a panic, out of fear of what any govt official might do, will not change what is or is not between your ears and/or behind your breast bone: you either believe it is a right or not and you either have courage to stand up for that right or you do not. When liberty dies in your mind, in your heart, in your soul, do not expect a lawyer to save you or a govt agent to save you--from yourself. You need to take responsibility for your own gross citizenship malpractice.
5. Buying more guns does not prove you believe the Second codified an individual right or that you have courage.
6. Armed Americans already have such a huge surplus arsenal in small arms that they do not need any more firearms to enforce their Second Amendment rights.
7. What they need is not for sale at any price anywhere, because it cannot be bought. What they need is conviction and courage, and, in my judgment, both are lacking.
8. Thus, to the damn govt officials who seek to gut the Second Amendment, I invite them to self-fornicate and to go to Hell, to burn, eternally. I despise them. I cerebrally urinate on them, defecate on them, spit on them. And, to my no guts fellow "citizens" who have manifested gross citizenship malpractice, I have more respect for a cow in the field chewing its cud. You folks have had plenty of time to organize, to apply political pressure, to hire lawyers, etc., to fight
for the right, but, instead of doing that, you squandered time and you imprudently over compensate and move in the wrong direction by still buying more guns, when, for most of you, you have not come anywhere close to steeling yourself to have the courage to use the gun(s) you already have, for the best conceivable purpose: TYRANT TERMINATOR TOOLS, which includes terminating the tyrant wannabes' Useful Idiots.
9. People who are buying more guns in a panic are the same type who would wear a pink ribbon on their exposed penis or breast nipple if the govt ordered them to do so just to stay out of trouble.
10. Even after the US Supreme Court ruled the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to arms that is worthy of serious enforcement and respect, there are still many domestic enemies of the U.S. Constitution in high and petty places of power in this country who disagree and who are actively plotting to gut the Second Amendment, who engage in cherry picking what parts of the U.S. Constitution they like and do not like. These officials are worthy of having a rope put around their neck, dragged down from their damn thrones, tried for treason, convicted, and executed.
11. Assuming my remarks cause you to experience mental and/or emotional vapor lock, tough. Push pass vapor lock, get realistic, wake up, and think.
12. There is a major civil war in your future and mine, on "American" soil, the "Homeland", which I no longer recognize because this nation's misleaders and its citizens have broken faith with the Republic the Framers gave us in 1789. Damn. Damn. Damn. Odds are high your acts of commission and commission are part of the cause of this
war--one that will soon be coming to you. Why? Enough people who already have guns know their real purpose and will use them as such: TYRANT TERMINATOR TOOLS.
13. When you lose your love of liberty and you no longer place a high premium on the rights codified by the US Constitution, you are lost, you are damned, and you are unworthy of those rights.
14. Rights are not self-enforcing, not self-executing. If you do not breathe life into your rights, who will?
15. I am reading a book by a lawyer about how the Founding Fathers, and their generation, viewed gun rights. I am only about 30 pages into the book. What follows is a faithful paraphrase of their attitude toward the individual right to firearms: *A) RIGHTS ARE SO VITAL THAT ANY GOVT AGENT WHO VIOLATES YOUR RIGHTS, IN EFFECT, WAGES WAR AGAINST YOU AND DOES SO AT RISK OF FORFEITING HIS LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO USE FORCE TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHT TO LIBERTY and B) ALL LOVE BEGINS WITH SELF-LOVE; THE INSTINCT FOR SELF-PRESERVATION IS STRONG AND IS A MANIFESTATION OF NATURE PROMOTING SELF-LOVE VIA SELF-PRESERVATION. THUS, THOSE WHO DEMAND THAT YOU CIRCULATE IN PUBLIC, UNARMED, SET YOU UP FOR PLUNDER, MAYHEM, AND MURDER, DEMANDING THAT YOU, IN EFFECT, /HATE
YOURSELF/ SO MUCH YOU REFUSE TO TAKE PRUDENT STEPS TO PRESERVE YOURSELF, E.G., YOU REFUSE TO CIRCULATE ARMED, ONLY BECAUSE SOME PUNK, MISGUIDED, CONTROL FREAK, CALLOUS AS HELL, GOVT OFFICIAL DARED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAD--OR HAVE--NO RIGHT TO ENFORCE YOUR RIGHT TO LIFE, AND YOUR RIGHT TO LIBERTY, WITH A GUN, MERELY BECAUSE THE PUNK GOVT OFFICIAL, ALONE, OR AS PART OF A GANG OF STUPID, CALLOUS, GOVT OFFICIALS, SAID SO. ANY GOVT POLICY THAT REQUIRES CITIZENS, IN EFFECT, TO HATE THEMSELVES ENOUGH THAT THEY WOULD BE SO UNDULY COMPLIANT THAT THEY WOULD FAIL TO TAKE PRUDENT STEPS TO PRESERVE THEMSELVES BY BEING ARMED FOR LAWFUL SELF-DEFENSE IS A DAMNABLE, STUPID, RIDICULOUS, GOVT POLICY WORTHY OF INTENSE CONTEMPT AND THAT POLICY SHOULD BE WIDELY VIOLATED. *
16. Question: Do you believe what George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison, Patrick Henry believed?
-- Peter Mancus
Judicial Accountability Initiative Law